SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Once your order has been placed it is processed by our highly skilled and dedicated warehouse team. They take great pride in ensuring that your order arrives in a manner, which meets or exceeds your expectations. Although every effort is made to ship your order on the day we receive it, your order will arrive according to the method of shipping you choose. Free Shipping is sent via Media Mail that typically takes 2 to 8 business days to arrive. USPS Expedited Shipping will arrive in approximately 2 to 3 business days and of course UPS Next Day will arrive on the day after your order is placed. Please note: UPS does not deliver on Sunday and that shipping locations outside the continental U.S. may take longer than 1 business day. Once your purchase ships we will send you a tracking number via email.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
DO WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Couch Potato. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
HOW CAN YOU OPT-OUT, REMOVE OR MODIFY INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US?To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
THIRD PARTY LINKSIn an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACKWe welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
TERMS AND CONDITIONSPlease also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
- If you received your order and it was damaged, or not what you ordered, please contact us immediately so that we can rectify the problem and ship out the correct item to you. If you’ve received your order and for some reason you’re not satisfied with it, you may return it for an exchange or a refund within 7 days of receipt of your order. After seven days, we may, at our sole discretion, offer an exchange or store credit only. In order to return an item, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain a Return Authorization (RA). Items returned without authorization will not be refunded or replaced. Once an RA expires, it is no longer a valid authorization and the return may not be accepted. Only items in new, perfect, unaltered and unused condition may be returned. Any custom or special order can’t be returned. Upon receipt of your returned item, we will inspect it and if any damage is found, the refund or credit may be reduced or withheld entirely, based on the inspection results. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and an outbound shipping charge.