This is, without a doubt, the biggest, craziest, slap-stickiest collection of Stooge toons, shorts, docs and feature films that has ever been made available together in one colossal DVD collection!
- The Three Stooges - 6 Movie Collection: Time Out for Rhythm (1941), Rockin' in the Rockies (1945), Have Rocket, Will Travel (1959), Three Stooges Go Around The World In A Daze (1963), The Three Stooges Meet Hercules (1962), The Outlaws Is Coming (1965)
- The Three Stooges - The Complete Animated Series: THE NEW THREE STOOGES premiered in 1965 and featured animated cartoons with the voices of the Stooges - Larry, Moe and Curly Joe - as well as real footage 'wraparounds' of the three comedy greats performing short skits to accompany the cartoons. Featuring all 156 cartoons, plus all 40 live action sequences exactly as they originally aired.
- The Three Stooges - Hey Moe, Hey Dad! : The most expansive documentary ever done about the six men who comprised the iconic comedy team The Three Stooges. This prodigious achievement is narrated by Moe Howard's son Paul, and features his sister Joan Howard Maurer along with various other Stooge relatives. It offers us a touching, warmhearted look back at the long history of this team with rare personal pictures, many never seen by the public before.
- The Three Stooges - Rare Treasures From The Vault: A rare insider’s look at the expansive careers of the entire Three Stooges. Including 3, rare The Three Stooges Columbia cartoons, 14 shorts featuring Shemp Howard, 10 shorts starring Joe Besser, 4 shorts starring Joe DeRita
- The Three Stooges (TV Movie - 2000): Based on the book The Three Stooges: From Amalgamated Morons to American Icons, this MOW dramatizes the rise of the comedy trio to worldwide fame. Starring Michael Chiklis, Paul Ben-Victor, John Kassir, Evan Handler
- The Three Stooges - BONUS Content: Includes the documentary The Three Stooges Family Album, 4 classic short films, a 1949 pilot for a TV series for ABC, a rarely seen 1970 pilot for a weekly travelogue series - the last known performance of The Three Stooges.